Thursday, May 7, 2009

Educational Philosophy

Marla Sanders
binamig@gmail.com


I have been working on my philosophy of education for many years. At first, by complaining about problems that arose in my daughter’s education; then as a high school teacher receiving students that were wholly unprepared to be in my class; and finally as an MAT student being given the assignment to write my philosophy down. I don’t know that this is my final version but it is certainly close.

I’m a math teacher but I am also an artist. I wanted to create a collage of images. Choosing the images was no problem but working for the first time with Windows Movie Maker was trickier than I had expected. I had hoped to have a much more crowded appearance and I was able to achieve the look in a few places but, once I had two or-three in a row, I would get lost and end up scrambling the whole thing up. Still, in the end I’m pretty happy with it.


Click here to view presentation on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment