Thursday, May 7, 2009

AnthroTech

Marla Sanders
binamig@gmail.com

I love technology! I love to try new things. The only thing that stops me from using more technology is time--or lack of it. This is a distinct curse because, as you who are like me surely know, we are always alone in the world. I use office 2007 because it’s been out for a year. But most everyone else is still on 2003 so I have to save double copies of everything anyway. I love technology so much that I would rather skip a vacation so I can afford to buy what I need in the class room.

I was thrilled to learn that my new school was a PC school because I saw that a sign of superiority but, boy was I wrong. Don’t misunderstand me; our tech staff is great and the school is very well equipped.

It’s just that I’m still out on an Island-all alone.

Most of the information obtained for this report came directly from staff interviews. The only thing no one knew anything about was district or school technology plans. I had to do Internet research to find all that.

See the whole report at Google Docs.

No comments:

Post a Comment